5 feb 2015

STARTING THE BOOK / COMENZANDO EL LIBRO

I am happy. I am writing from Malaysia, getting in a hotel of a anodyne town where watching birds is not so easy and I have get myself writing the first chapter of MYBIGTRIP, birdwatching from Australia to Spain.

Estoy contento, escribo desde Malasia, recluido en un hotel en un pueblo anodino donde ver pájaros no es demasiado fácil y he comenzado el primer capítulo de MYBIGTRIP, Pajareando desde Australia hasta España.

Carlos arriving from Soria (Spain) to join the australian journey, the farewells and the first birds of a list that already overcomes 320 species, flow on paper as they were waiting to be written. Remembering those days, I start to be aware about the terrific adventure that I have involved myself. As I write, come to me some images from those days and I make a short stop in my writing to share them with you.

La llegada de Carlos desde Soria para acompañarme en la etapa australiana, las despedidas y los primeros pájaros de una lista que supera ya las 320 especies, fluyen en el papel como si estuviesen esperando para ser escritos. Rememorando esos días empiezo a tomar conciencia de la maravillosa aventura en que me he embarcado. A medida que escribo, fluyen algunas imágenes de esos días y hago un pequeño inciso en la escritura para compartirlas con ustedes.

Perth from Swan River

Contrast in Perth, old houses and buildings together
Contraste en Perth, entre casas antiguas y grandes edificios

Eastern Osprey (Pandion cristatus)

With Helen and Carlos in Fremantle

Not just birds 

Grey Currawong (Strepera versicolor)

With Ruymán and Antonio

Soon, more about Singapore.

Pronto, más sobre Singapur.

No hay comentarios: